AVIC411.com

NEX 4100 Multiple BT phones... manual switching only?

Something that's been bugging me about my NEX 4100 for a while.... I have three iPhones BT paired to the NEX 4100 but it only seems capable of knowing the last one that was paired to it, if that phone is missing there is an error that comes up after a while complaining "phone missing"... it is a bit mind boggling that it does not have the ability to simply move on to the next BT phone.

My other cars have the ability to have multiple phones paired... I even have this capability on an older Pioneer deck in an old Suzuki truck we have.

Is this not possible with the NEX 4100?

Something that's been bugging me about my NEX 4100 for a while.... I have three iPhones BT paired to the NEX 4100 but it only seems capable of knowing the last one that was paired to it, if that phone is missing there is an error that comes up after a while complaining "phone missing"... it is a bit mind boggling that it does not have the ability to simply move on to the next BT phone.

My other cars have the ability to have multiple phones paired... I even have this capability on an older Pioneer deck in an old Suzuki truck we have.

Is this not possible with the NEX 4100?

I wished is does but no is does not have it on All NEX.