AVIC411.com

Resume play from SD is stuck

I'm playing files off an SD card on an F77-DAB but resume isn't working properly. If I turn the car off, next time I come back, it resumes play from the same place. That's one place, the same place every time. Ie it plays from the same place in the middle of the same song every time I get it. I've already tried removing the SD and checking to see if it contains any files that act like a book mark. Couldn't find any but when I put it back in it now resumes from the start of a different song each time.

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm guessing a reset but don't want to do that unless I know it's the right fix as I have to set up a fair amount of stuff again.

Many thanks,

Gareth

I've found a software reset in the menu and done that too. Takes longer so presumably is more thorough. Didn't help though.

I've even tried formatting the SD Card and copying the music back onto it but it doesn't help. It does "Format Read" to 100% but every time it starts playing 3AM as presumably the first song alphabetically even thought it's within a folder or two.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what else to try? Resume used to work, I'm sure of it.