AVIC411.com

Avic 7000nex - Help! The

Hey guys, new to the forum, not new to car audio by any means but I'm stumped! Just bought a Avic 7000nex off an online auction site, factory refurbished sealed in box, 90 day warranty. I got it yesterday and installed it last night in my 2010 Ram with the idatalink Maestro adapter. I had a Kenwood 991hd that I bought back in the summer and I didn't like it so I sold it and bought this Pioneer, (just for background). When I got the unit powered up last night it was working flawlessly - until I hit the Maps button, it shows the warning message then has the swirly thing, then it goes black for a while and goes back to the source that's playing, never makes an effort to pull up a map of any kind. After the first attempt, every time afterwards it just goes black screen and then back to the source.. Then I notice that my backup camera isn't working, I go in the menu and change the settings and still nothing. So I get a test video signal and hook into the video input and I get nothing! And also the clock is set to the wrong time, it's 5 hours ahead, but on the right date. Like I said I've had a aftermarket unit in there so I know it all should work with the Pioneer HU, but I'm wondering if I may have something wired wrong? Satellites signal is good in the menus.

Here is a link to a video of it doing what it does : http://youtu.be/SE0v8Gi--cg