AVIC411.com

6100 nex issues

Puchased an new 6100nex  had it installed at a professional shop on Tueday this week, Had a parking break override installed, a stearing wheel control, and a rear veiw camera , the vehicle is a 2005 Tahoe with a stock Bose system no amps or aftermarkrt stuff.

On the way home everthing was great system worked like it should, that nite I figured out the bluetooth and connected my Galaxy note4 again everthing worked great { system never sounded so good }

Next morning I start up the Tahoe radio starts, screen has display but no sound like it was on mute. after a while I discovered the volume was the problem, I had to turn the volume up to around 20 to be able to hear anything out of the speakers, by then it was time to be at work. That nite I tried the radio again and everthing worked as it should.

This morning everthing worked as it should on the way to work, but then again this afternoon no sound till I turn the volume up to 20, I turned the system off then tried again everthing worked as it should till I connected the bluetooth once again the volume had to be turned way up to hear anything- then all of a sudden the volume went to wide open but after I turned it down I lost all my front speakers only the rear sub and doors would have any sound.

What is going on with this thing did I just get a bad unit?  I called Pioneer but they said since I didn't purchase through them I would have to direct any concerns through the place I bought it from { Amazon seller A sales } The sellers don't have a phone number to call, only an email address?   

I will say that everytime the system starts a warrning comes up on the screen about the parking break over ride

Sorry about the spelling/ grammer Thanks for your time.