AVIC411.com

Microbypass not working after 1.05?

I have a 4100NEX and I installed it a week ago, got the microbypass at the same time and was able to play video from the SD card, but since I upgraded to 1.05 (it came with 1.03) and then on to 1.053, it has not let me hit the ok button regarding the parking brake, I'm about to hook up my old switch for it, anyone have any ideas of thoughts on it?

Also I had an AVH-8500BHS, which had issues of its own, but the primary thing I had a problem with was its inablity to start up with a 5th gen iPod playing, it always started it in paused mode. now with the 4100NEX, it starts playing just fine, but I like to keep it on random for the whole ipod (7K+ songs) the radio now will start up with a new track every time the radio starts or input is swtiched, and resets the number of songs played in the random order, even half way thru a song, change input, go back... new song, new list. any ideas on that? I have yet to try my 7th gen iPod though.

I just tried flashing v1.05 firmware again (did it while in motion. Kind of desperate).  The good news is that the issue is fixed.  The OK button is now accessible.  However, I believe that connecting your phone via bluetooth for the first time after the update causes the issue.  

I currently have BT disabled, reflashed firmware, updated BT firmware, and now OK button works fine.

My Firmware reported after update is: 

Firmware: 1.050500

Bluetooth Firmware: HW01-SW03.41.10

Odd thing is that the website I just pulled the firmware from says the 16DEC version should be 1.053.  The update instructions indicate you should verify that the version reported is 1.05.  Not very precise Pioneer.....  Could you tell me what version your device is reporting?