AVIC411.com

I can't find this in a previous topic. I have a AVH-4100 that is about 2 months old and have a few issues I wanted to see if anyone else had and hopefully resolved.

1. Constant high pitched noise you can hear with very low volume or volume all the way down. Doesn't matter if engine is running or just accessory power. Does not change with engine rpm. This is a very faint noise but annoying 

2. Sometimes I can't get any sound from ipod even though its plugged in and says Car Play is operating. I have to restart phone or stop and restart engine to resolve it and sometimes have to try multiple times.

3. Sometimes I can answer a call and the ipod music is still playing in the background.

I have tried a second iPhone and new lightening cable but doesn't change anything.

I can't find this in a previous topic. I have a AVH-4100 that is about 2 months old and have a few issues I wanted to see if anyone else had and hopefully resolved.

1. Constant high pitched noise you can hear with very low volume or volume all the way down. Doesn't matter if engine is running or just accessory power. Does not change with engine rpm. This is a very faint noise but annoying 

Could be a grounding issue...but because it doesn't do it with the engine running, hard to tell

2. Sometimes I can't get any sound from ipod even though its plugged in and says Car Play is operating. I have to restart phone or stop and restart engine to resolve it and sometimes have to try multiple times.

loose connections somewhere?

3. Sometimes I can answer a call and the ipod music is still playing in the background.

Have you updated to 1.05? and then the BlueTooth update?

I have tried a second iPhone and new lightening cable but doesn't change anything.