AVIC411.com

Very STRANGE issue with 8000nex bluetooth???

I have had my hu for about 3 months,every time I go to receive a call the connection fails.I have an app on my iphone 6 that records the calls,and here is the strange part,the callers voice speeds up really fast on the recording sounding like mickey mouse,although on the live call I can't hear them??One thing I discovered is when I answer my NEX has a little window saying "private ON".....when I turn it to private off everything seems to function as normal.The next call it defaults back to private ON,any way to default it to "private OFF"????

I don't remember a setting for that, but what I would do is see if answering it by the phone changes that.  You might be touching the Green answer and then accidentally keeping it there and the Private On/Off is in about the same place (going from memory)

Private On is basically a "Mute" of the sound

As far as the sped up voicemail, I'm guessing it's the phone.... try reseting the BT on both, and re setup... that also might fix both...