AVIC411.com

NEX 4100 - Issues after updating IOS to 9.3

I have a NEX 4100. I was just curious if anyone else was having issues since updating to IOS9.3.  Carplay works great.  But since the update, AppRadio stopped working.  Aha radio works but the menus don't come up.  So I cant change the station through the car stereo.  Pandora works through Carplay but if I didn't use Carplay, it has the same issue as Aha radio. 

AppRadio connects and it prompts on the phone asking if I will allow the receiver to control the device.  I say "Allow" but eventually it asks me to either start up AppRadio manually or start up an AppRadio compatible app.  So far, none of the apps I opened come onto the screen on the unit. 

I have reset the unit.  I did reinstall the OS on the phone but nothing has changed.  I just got this stereo so I don't know if it is something I am doing or not doing.  Or if it is a bug.  So I am just curious if anyone else has been having issues.