AVIC411.com

AVIC-8100 nex Firmware 1.03 or upgrade to 1.05

I just installed my 8100. So far its a solid unit and it does have some glitches from what I can tell. But overall I am happy. I am still on the 1.01 firmware on the unit. I did some searching on here before I posted this but really never got a clear answer. Some persons where wanting to go back to the 1.03 vs the 1.05. My S5 seems to be doing alright with android auto but the mirror link is super slow and really not usable. But I didn't buy the unit for mirror link anyway. So Im just trying to get someones opinion on it before I do a firmware update. Thanks 

I updated to 1.05 and had the Nexus6 at the time, it worked fine.  I updated to the LG V10 and it's still working fine.  But that is me.  The V10 just got 6.0 and Android Auto seems faster....

Also, 9.3 on my lastest ipod touch seems better too , before it used to have a glitch of skipping a second, it hasn't dine that since the update.