AVIC411.com

4100 NEX background image dimensions?

It's a bit tedious trying to get background images to fit via trial & error, and I didn't see it in the manual.

Does anybody know what the dimensions are (or just the ratio) to fit a background image nicely from edge-to-edge?

Thanks!

**EDIT: FOUND IT - 800 x 480 works great!!**

• 2 months later...

Did you use an SD card or USB stick? I can't get mine to recognize the USB stick!

I'd been having the same issue lately, usb stick would show a circle with the slash through it (7000NEX, not 4100NEX) via USB stick but Ok via SD card.

Not sure if USB should be a viable transport vehicle.  

EDIT: I take that back.  I troubleshot it down to the CAMERA taking the pics.  I have an older Canon elph (7MP to tell you how old) that any pic I take on it lets me use as a splash screen on my radio.

But if I try to use a pic taken with my iphone 6S+, the picture just has the circle with the slash through it when I try to use it as a splash page, like its in the wrong format or something.  I resized it down to 800x480 but no dice.

I don't remember having this issue with my iPhone 5S.

Is there a tool that makes pictures "compatible" with the NEX headunits automatically?