Photo

My 4100 nex screen went blank& will not come back on!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Benny40

Benny40
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:59 AM

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if anybody has had delt with this problem before, I have a 4100 nex it's about 8-9 months old, it's works perfect up until today, I got in my truck, started it up and the stereo was in for about 10 minutes, when I looked down at the radio it was on the demo mode!!!
So I went through the process of setting every thing up again, it worked for about 3-4 minutes and the whole screen went blank, the amps still ate getting power, and if you touch the volume buttons they will light up but that's it!! I had to detach the face to turn the power to the amps off has anybody has toys problem before?? And if so is it fixable, or and I screwed??????
Somebody please help!!!lol

#2 Benny40

Benny40
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:02 AM

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if anybody has had delt with this problem before, I have a 4100 nex it's about 8-9 months old, it's works perfect up until today, I got in my truck, started it up and the stereo was in for about 10 minutes, when I looked down at the radio it was on the demo mode!!!
So I went through the process of setting every thing up again, it worked for about 3-4 minutes and the whole screen went blank, the amps still are getting power, and if you touch the volume buttons they will light up but that's it!! I had to detach the face to turn the power to the amps off has anybody has this problem before?? And if so is it fixable, or and I screwed??????
Somebody please help!!!lol

#3 iframes

iframes
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:46 PM

Maybe you pressed the "mode" button by accident? Is it off all the time now or does it come back on if you leave the vehicle and restart it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users