AVIC411.com

Avic 5000 nex SD card image

Hi,
    Recently my navigation has stopped working . Whenever i try to use navigation, i see only spin and message appears as Loading iGo and then screen goes blank. After going through the thread on AVIC development mod, i tried updating the maps by first taking the back up. But i am not able to take up the backup as whenever i try to take back up through back up scripts, script does not execute. Does that imply that the internal SD is corrupted at hardware level ?
As a next step, I want to update the image on internal SD . In case some one has avic 5000 nex image, please let me know from where can i download the image. It   will be a great help.

Regards

Again?? OK I'll repeat what I said at least 3x before: unless you are REALLY TECHNICALLY PROFICIENT this is something you should not be doing by yourself. This re-imaging/backup/whatever can be v complicated and full of technical pitfalls and if you screw it up then you will most likely brick your unit. If you really feel like giving this a shot and it doesn't work OR something bad happens, you could be SOL. There are only a few people here who know how to do what you want and most likely they have/had a "testing" unit that they used so if it bricked, they had the means/knowledge to get that unit back up and working.

In other words: if you expect a step by step guide on how to do what you want, you're not going to find it. And you shouldn't attempt it, unless you are a coding/Pioneer expert.

Get the unit to Pioneer factory service, pay them the $ they want, get it fixed and be done with it.

Your move.