AVIC411.com

iOS 10 scrambling playlists

I downloaded iOS 10 and lots of good enhancements that made their  way to CarPlay.  Among them Maps and new more intuitive Music menus.  Really like it.  However, the songs in my playlists are often scrambled when using the CarPlay interface,  so that while the playlist in the phone is consistent with what it has been, when you display in CarPlay, the songs are all jumbled and then play in the incorrect order.   Anyone else experience this?

Here is the fix:  On your iPhone Go To Settings, Music, scroll down to Sort Songs & Albums, and change setting from By Artist to By Title.  It fixed the problem immediately in Carplay.  

i don't want a sort by title or artist

i sort my playlist "manually" in iTunes and sync it to iPhone - and the same sort i want to see in carplay

Here is the fix:  On your iPhone Go To Settings, Music, scroll down to Sort Songs & Albums, and change setting from By Artist to By Title.  It fixed the problem immediately in Carplay.  

I'm sorry...

your tip with the Settings in iPhone really helps

Now my playlist in carplay are identical to the iPhone display

Thank you