Hi guys, it is my first post in here.
I am an electronics engineer, working in field for about 25 years now.
I recently obtained a AVIC F960DAB with problem, but i don't know it's history.
Unit once powered displays the following screen:
- Download latest firmware from Pioneer website, extract to SD card - no change.
- Go to the test mode mode using testmode_a.key (with content from https://github.com/b...ster/README.md)
- only one key worked for me - 007PRODUCT003ALL00833333333007PRODUCT0082013010100820201230000, allowed me to start the unit and go to the FW information screen (see below) and update screen, but it was unable to finish update procedure.
- other keys did not work (I just simply copied content from website to the testmode_a.key file
- I also tried to go to the debug screen (as the home screen was available with above key), but it did not accept password (DEVELOPDBG ON).
What else I can do to make it work ?
(I am able to use console)