AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z150BH & AVIC-F50BT Service Manual, et al files, request for help, and modification goals

This is the service manual for the AVIC-Z150BH & AVIC-F50BT units.  (Link at bottom of post.)

Request for Help

If you're interested in helping, please let me know.  Also, if you've already done the modifications listed below for other models, and can share insight, that would also be appreciated.  This should work for the 1) AVIC-Z150BH, 2) AVIC-X950BH, 3) AVIC-X850BT*, and 4) AVIC-X8510BT* units -- and the respective European equivalents.
Modification Goals

I want to do the following items:

0) Map updates (Done Sep. 17, 2016) -- method works the same for 2018 maps and will most likely work until maps are no longer updated :).

1) Remove the caution screens (a.k.a. nag screens)**; and,

2) Remove the message on the backup camera***.

3) Wireless Android connection (Done May 9, 2019 -- HDMI Models only) AVIC-Z150BH MiraCast Wireless AppRadio

Please note: I plan on updating this post as progress is made screen.

Tool(s)

To get Service Mode (a.k.a. test mode), the following link is what I used.

* No HDMI Port -- not sure if the software is the same?

Helpful posts

** Caution screens (a.k.a. nag screens).  The following pertain to the AVIC-Z150BH.

*** Remove the message on the backup camera***.  The following pertain to the AVIC-Z140BH (but may be similar?).

AVIC-Z150BH_AVIC-F50BT_Service_Manual-NM.pdf