AVIC411.com

current d3 breaking point

so just for shits and giggles..........i just got done building a demo truck for powerbass used pioneer d3 as head unit (also a 10v eq cause we all know bout them outputs) truck has 28 mids and highs 4 1500watt class d amps 2 600 watt class a/b amps and 8 2xl series 12" subs......truck is a 2000 extended cab ranger chopped and bagged 20" tezens,9" of bed hight was taken out for the layout....anyway back to the subject, hooked up 2 12s ...d3 worked fine 4 12s...d3 worked fine 6 12s....d3 worked fine 8 12s.......d3 does not like, goodnight,see ya, bluuuueeeeee, so just curious all installers what breaking limit stories are out there

ps: im just really tired of reading bout these z2 problems and wanted to start something fun

Sorry don't get to do that kinda cool stuff, but here's a couple of stupid customers for you.

Guy buys radio from us comes in a week later upset cause his radio broke. Swapped it out he left. Another week he's back same problem swap radio again and on his way. Yet another week goes by and he's back. At this point I look at his car. Speakers are EVERYWHERE. 16 total. Meter the speaker leads 1 ohm on each channel. Told him he's beat now cause it's an install issue. I almost felt sorry for the Dual radios he fried....

Guy comes in to have his "bass" checked cause it wasn't "thumpin no mo". 98 exploder 4 Lightning 15s in the trunk. FInd out his amp is under the seat. Look at it and it's one of these.....

http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... &langId=-1

Get a real amp. Jesus a deck puts out the same power as that amp...