AVIC411.com

N1 won't recognize that I plugged in AV cables??

I'm trying to hook up my xbox360 to my AVIC N1 Navi unit. I just bought a $70 power inverter from Best Buy that supplies the xbox 360 with sufficient power. I plugged it into my extra battery in the truck (audio capacitor- I have Alpine TypeR12" subs so I need it)

Anyways....

I plugged in the xbox360, powered it up, you know. Then I turn the car on. Now I go into the source menu, and I see my Ipod, and the radio, but the AV box is greyed out, along with everything else.

Why is this not working for me?

Is there some sort of setting I have to change to let me view it?

-I even tried plugging just the yellow into the rear view camera and tried "using the backup camera"! Still nothing...

-Yes, I checked to make sure all the connections were tight.

-Yes, They are plugged into the correct receptors(yellow into yellow etc...)

Thank you.

I actually called them right after I put this up, and that's what they told me. The sound that comes out is very crackly, but whatever...

I also noticed that you can plug the Video cord into the backup camera, and look at the backup camera.. then you can choose between your iPod, radio, or AV input so you can listen to music or whatever while playing.