AVIC411.com

N3 and Pioneer INNO

Guest GM

Anyone out there have the new Pioneer INNO? I want to use it with my current system to play back recorded content (I have XM service for the N3 so using it for XM does not matter).

Anyone know the best way to hook this up WITHOUT using the annoying INNO car kit? I have hooked it into the Video In audio jacks, but the sound is way low.

Funny that Pioneer offers an IP Bus adapter for it's competitor, the iPod.

My installers said that my 6 disc CD changer is using my only available IP Bus jack, so Pioneer's IP - RCA adapter is not a possibility.

Any thoughts????
Your installers must not be very exprienced with Pioneer product - you use the CD-RB20 Aux Input instead of the CR-RB10. It gives you a RCA input and has P-Bus Input and Outputs. Connects like this: headunit to CD-RB20 to changer. Was made just for this situation, since the changers only have a P-Bus out.
Your installers must not be very exprienced with Pioneer product - you use the CD-RB20 Aux Input instead of the CR-RB10. It gives you a RCA input and has P-Bus Input and Outputs. Connects like this: headunit to CD-RB20 to changer. Was made just for this situation, since the changers only have a P-Bus out.
Thanks for the heads up. For the record, the installer is Audio Express in Scottsdale. Very slow and marginally helpful with the product.

I am considering returning my INNO for an iPod. I already have XM for the vehicle, and would only use the INNO for recorded content playback. I know this is not an INNO forum, but I am very sad that it isn't working out for me. I love the INNO's features, but the main reason for returning the INNO is it's terrible XM reception (don't believe the positive reviews) and very small memory.

I am drawn to the iPod for the extensive library capability and N3's iPod interface. Definitely will miss the portable XM capabilities of the INNO, but if you can't hear it, what's the use in having it!?

Any thoughts out there?
Do you have the car kit for the Inno? Reception on my Inno is very good. Cuts out far less often than the Sirius that is permanently installed, and like I said in a previous post, its plenty loud

[quote name="GM"]Thanks for the heads up. For the record, the installer is Audio Express in Scottsdale. Very slow and marginally helpful with the product.

I am considering returning my INNO for an iPod. I already have XM for the vehicle, and would only use the INNO for recorded content playback. I know this is not an INNO forum, but I am very sad that it isn't working out for me. I love the INNO's features, but the main reason for returning the INNO is it's terrible XM reception (don't believe the positive reviews) and very small memory.

I am drawn to the iPod for the extensive library capability and N3's iPod interface. Definitely will miss the portable XM capabilities of the INNO, but if you can't hear it, what's the use in having it!?

Any thoughts out there?[/quote]