AVIC411.com

AVIC N4 BYPASS QUESTIONS

I have read the forum that adresses this issue and would like to know if anyone has had any problems with the BYPASS mod. Please let me know and if possible please OM me and let me know if you have pictures to send. I am unable to view the pictures on the forum page. Thanks!

Also I would like to know if anyone has any updated info and maybe a step-by-step instruction on how to do the BYPASS mod for the AVIC N4. The guy and the shop told me it was not possibe but I won't believe him until I find out for myself. Is the BYPASS dangerous to the system? Will it ruin the Unit?

No, it works perfect. Go to a computer where you can view pictures, look at the other N4 bypass post...Its pretty much step-by-step.

1. Move the pin to new location.

2. Ground that wire

3. Ground the light green parking brake wire.

4. Don't kill anybody trying to watch movies and drive

The End

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a good question, for the people who don't know that much about install. on car audio, I understand the moving of the yellow/black wire, but when it comes to grounding the park brake and mute that's where I get lost, will I have to go and buy some green ground wire to accomplish this, I know I'll get slap for this but it's worth it.

:(:shock::evil::?: