AVIC411.com

Anyone with a Z2 close to Charlotte, NC?

I would really like to look at one. Does anyone have one close to me?

If you're willing to meet me and let me check it out, I will take you out to lunch or dinner or something and NO, this is NOT a perv request. I want to buy the Z2 but no one has it around here to look at.

Thanks

George

I wouldn't take him to your house what ever you do or you might find your Z2 magically gone. Heck I wouldn't even feel comfortable knowing he had my license plate number. Nothing against George but I don't trust people one bit on the internet unless I actually met them prior. And this is coming from someone who already had his N2 stolen about a month ago.

The man has a point so what to do?

He could come to my house and I pay the gas but that would still give me a look at his tag...???

Well, I just talked to my installer and he's trying so hard to talk me out of a z3 it's amazing. he simply does NOT like them and the quality he says which is why I want to see one first.

He also says the z3's are coming out and D4 I think he said too.

By the way, I have been posting on a Ford Truck forum for over a year and other forums for years if that helps

George

true, but right now I'm sketchy about my car, if I even here a car horn at night I'm at my window, so just ignore me :(

you must live in SoCal...

Lived there 3 years....3 HU gone(including one of those sweet 3disc indash Alpines)....car busted into 6 times....steering column replaced twice....car eventually stolen, stripped, and burned on the side of the road...

I even managed to scare them off once. I had a pager alarm with remote start. I woke to it buzzing, and remotely started the car. Within a minute or two, they had already had the HU out of the dash, but wires still connected... That would have been HU #4...

tough love out in Cali.....at least for me... I even considered embedding a shotgun shell in my steering wheel, attached to a firing pin with a 2 minute delay after a speakerless/hornless alarm went off.....but I was scared I'd be the one in trouble for manslaughter or something.... :?

anyways...just ranting. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...