AVIC411.com

did i get ripped @ mickey shorr?

I wouldn't let BB install an air freshener in my truck. The installer I use does all my work. They specialize in marine and did my boat many times. I have OnStar, Bose, steering wheel controls and a new XM box plus did the bypass. I would pay 700 for a good install before I would let a kid 2 days out of high school start cutting wires on a 45k dollar truck. D94 whats your address I will send you $50 if it will help you stop crying about it.

yeah true true i was just making a point

id never get anything done their either

and perhaps i wouldnt have a problem spending $400 on an install..if every place around me did it for that much, but never the less if it gives you peace, the guy who wired me up at mickey shore has been doing it for 20 years..so id say i got my $$$'s worth. the point of this thread was not abot $50, i was simply wondering if i got a good price or a bad price..because hell if i know what it runs to wire it up, anyways im satisfied and everything minus the lumination works...thx

d94, I would say the illumination is absolutely not negotiable, especially on a car as easy as your Accord. have the installer connect the orange/white wire of the d3 to a red/black (I think, going by memory here) wire on the same harness that goes to the radio. If it is not there it will be in the harness going to the ash tray/lighter that has to be removed to get access to the radio harness anyway. That wire changes the map from a white backgroung during the day to a black background at night. If it is not connected properly, it is like driving with a flashlight in your face at night.

just my $.02.