AVIC411.com

Boyo VTL300 BU camera vs. Sanyo?? $152 vs $300

I currently have a Sanyo Back up camera that has the alignment mode and all. I like it but have nothing to compare it to. I'm not sure I'll ever really use the lines to park my truck so I'm not sure it's worth the $300. It has the same specs as the Pioneer camera so I'm sure the pic. is very similar.

Has anyone had experience with the Boyo license plate camera? It has better specs but doesn't have all the alignment ability but again not sure if I'd use it. I went ahead and ordered the Boyo VTL300 to replace the Sanyo and now I'm having second thoughts. Has anyone compared the Boyo to either the Pioneer or the Sanyo? There doesn't seem to be any difference between the VTL100, 200 or 300 other than the frame. I got the VTL300 for $152 with shipping. Do you think the Boyo will provide a better pic. than the Sanyo or Pioneer? Mounting was easy for the Sanyo and I'm sure even easier with the Boyo but I only have 2 bolts that hold my plate on the rear of my 2500HD.

Thanks in advance for any opinions...

PS: the Sanyo is hooked up but I have a return label waiting from Crutchfield..

The VTL-300 is an excellent camera and is the one most on this forum recommend. There are no differences between the BOYO models other then the material the frame is made from. I also only have the plate mounted with two bolts and have no problems. Most people on here I think prefer the BOYO over the Pioneer camera. Dont know about the Sanyo.