AVIC411.com

Bluetooth Kit Suggestions?

I put in a D3 in my Saab a couple of months ago, but was too lazy to hook up my Seimens Bluetooth kit when i was doing the initital install, so I plan on opening it back up and doing it this weekend.

With the stock head unit the radio had a mute connection, as well as two wires for the audio input, and during the call the radio would mute and display "telephone", while piping through the audio from the kit. Is there any way for me to do that on the D3? I know that there's the mute wire that will kill the audio, but how I go about dealing with the sound?

• 4 weeks later...

what saab do you have? I drive a 2007 convertible and am currently awaiting the arrival of my z2. Before I bought the z2 I purchased the motorola ihf 1000. It still sits in the box as I want to try the bluetooth through the z2 first. If the quality through the z2 sucks, perhaps I will try to hook up the motorola.

twoie

what saab do you have? I drive a 2007 convertible and am currently awaiting the arrival of my z2. Before I bought the z2 I purchased the motorola ihf 1000. It still sits in the box as I want to try the bluetooth through the z2 first. If the quality through the z2 sucks, perhaps I will try to hook up the motorola.

twoie