AVIC411.com

The original poster is not trying to change the splash screen, but rather the black screen with some text only that reads "Now loading Pioneer navigation" or something to that effect right before the splash screen comes on. I can't make excuses for his language, but he is right in that what he wants to do is not in the manual.

Now, to the original poster, as was stated in this thread already, no you can't change it and please remember that you are less likely to get help when you start namecalling. If you spent more time explaining that you are not referring to the splash screen (as your first post was a little unclear and obviously misunderstood) and less with the know-it-all "no it's not"-type answers, we could move on, as your question was already answered correctly the first time.

Right here!!!

just look at the posts he is the one who started trash talk by calling me lazy

and if you would actually have read my posts, I have changed the background screens which includes the splash screen. I am talking about the screen that comes up as soon as it is powered up. now neither of you have actually helped what I have been asking, the poster above actually gets what I'm talking about. so maybe not all units has this message BUT I HAVE CHANGED THE BACKROUND AND THE SPLASH AND FOLLOWED WHAT OIT SAID IN THE BOOK BUT IT DOES NOTHING FOR THE SCREEN THAT SAYS "STARTING UP PIONEER CAR NAVIGATION" then it goes to splash screen and then to background screen for audio, ipod etc, and I also changed the screen for the navigation background so don't even go there, and how is my original post not clear I asked about the boot up screen and said I have already changed the backgrounds, and someone had replied it was possible the same way as a d1 or d2 so if I have attitude it is with people not actually reading my questions and but assuming they know the answers by only reading replys by others

so I've changed the background screens and was wondering how to change the boot up screen meaning the black screen that says pioneer nav system starting right when the car is turned on, I have done numerous searches and can't seem to find exactly how to do it on a D3. Is it even possible all I seem to find is for D1 orD2

if this was actually read you would have seen that I did research and if I changed the background obviously I found page 66 maybe I have over reacted but I have been around message boards long enough to know to research possible solutions on my own first but I guess since I'm new on this one someone with over 2000 posts is right because of seniority. simple enough original questions how silly of me for asking since I just bought my unit!