AVIC411.com

2005 Explorer monitors

There are literally hundreds of options when it comes to headrest monitors. Things to look are, what size of monitor wil physically fit in your headrest (duh), do you want 4:3 or 16:9, do you want controls built in, or a clear smooth look.

Personally, I would want a widescreen monitor without any control buttons on it for a really smooth look once it's installed in the bezel. But once you know what you want, you can start looking for a TFT monitor with the highest resolution possible.
[quote name="4xFord"]I am a fan of widescreen and I do like the smooth look. What I was hoping for were some brand recommendations.[/quote]

I would recommend Vizualogic. They make them to replace your whole headrest. When I had my Expedition I opted to cut the headrest and install monitors. They worked well but did not give me the look I was looking for. The Vizualogic monitors are little expensive, but well worth it.
[quote name="Navyguy"] [quote name="4xFord"]I am a fan of widescreen and I do like the smooth look. What I was hoping for were some brand recommendations.[/quote]

I would recommend Vizualogic. They make them to replace your whole headrest. When I had my Expedition I opted to cut the headrest and install monitors. They worked well but did not give me the look I was looking for. The Vizualogic monitors are little expensive, but well worth it.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll check them out!