AVIC411.com

Backing up your Z1 / Z2 Hard Drive

I'm brand new to the forum, but have a couple of questions. I wanted to save an image of my current drive in case I had a hard drive failure. So I backed up an image from my good Z2 (unlocked) hard drive using Acronis 11 via the Clone drive Utility. I had the original drive plugged into a USB adapter and an internal SCSI drive as the destination. Upon inspection of the cloned image, I noticed the first two volume (partition) Names were changed (no big deal, can rename these), but the size of the partitions had change ever so slightly (larger). (I used the option to do an exact copy, and not to change the size of the partitions). Does anyone know why it changed the names of the first two volumes, and why did all but one partition size change ever so slightly larger? (Last one was exactly the same size). Does this make a difference, should I be worried, and if I clone to a backup drive will it work?