AVIC411.com

Splicing Backup Camera

Hello everybody! I have a 2500 NEX and I also have a dash mirror. If you do not know what a dash mirror is, it's basically a full screened mirror that you put over your current rear-view mirror, which records front and back, and also turns into a backup camera when you put it in reverse. Obviously this is aftermarket.

The issue I am having is that the wire that is being used in my current backup camera (my backup camera for the radio does not work at all or doesn't exist, hense why I'm trying to splice it into the current one) and I have tried everything but am not getting anywhere. 

The backup camera I currently have is four wires. Red/12v, Yellow/Video footage, Black/Ground, and White/Reverse Light sensor

It appears the RCA I was given and have currently just bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010M1I5US/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 has three wires, Black, Red, and Yellow. It also has a pigtail connector (Which I currently have spliced into a power source.

My question here is, if you were to splice your pioneer backup camera or whichever one you have, is what wires are within? The piece I have received from my Maestro aftermarket kit has a red wire, black wire, and a pigtail.

I am completely lost and I have tried everything I can imagine. Is it just not possible to splice it in? Are all aftermarket backup cameras wiring different?