AVIC411.com

Hey guys,

I was looking online for the P920XM unit for my AVIC-D1 and came across this add on ebay for the unit.... But I am confused since they are the only one that takes about a Stereo wire.

Anyone have an idea what they are talking about?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

CW

"This item will include all wires and accessories needed to install right out of the box.

Please note our item includes the stereo wire needed.

Other sellers will charge another $40.00 just for the hook-up wire!

Connect the GEX-P920XM to any XM ready Pioneer receiver and enjoy commercial free music and entertainment! You can search by category, artist, songs, channels, and more. This has everything you need in order to hook it up to your Pioneer receiver. It includes the antenna, tuner box, and cable."

If you order the 920 tuner box new, it will come with the tuner, IP Bus cable, antenna, brackets, screws; everything you will need to install it. There is no need for a "stereo cable" and it sounds to me like he is trying to sell you on HIS 920 over the other guy's because the other guy's IP Bus cable won't work. I say buyer beware. If he lies to you once...

So I am not missing anything here. I thought there was something else that needed to be bought above and beyond what comes in the box.

So that helps. Looks like they are just trying to make it look like thiers is better then everyone elses... When its simply the same.

Cheers

CW