AVIC411.com

How do I get backgrounds to get on my z1

I know this is annoying so many ppl asking the same thing, I tried nero but couldn't change the format to the size said so it would fit on the screen, I burned a few pics and the z1 wouldn't read the disc. I no longer have nero and can't seem to download it again my comp acting up. Can I use regular msn picture it ? What size do I have to change it to make it fit the z1 screen also how many pics do I need to put on a disc for the z1 to read it ? And they have to be jpeg ?
[quote name="Tyrant11429"]I tried nero but couldn't change the format to the size said so it would fit on the screen, [/quote]

I think Nero is just for burning the disks. You need to make a fully iso compliant cd, I don't remember all the settings, but there is iso9660 and windows or just iso9660 or something like that, you want the just iso9660. But I don't remeber exactly where that setting was.

[quote name="Tyrant11429"] I no longer have nero and can't seem to download it again my comp acting up. Can I use regular msn picture it ? What size do I have to change it to make it fit the z1 screen [/quote]

Well, you will need something to burn cd's. Nero, Roxio, Sonic, etc... there are a bunch.

MSN Picture it? I'm not sure what that is. But if you need something to edit and resize pictures, I would suggest:
[url=http://www.irfanview.com/]http://www.irfanview.com/[/url]

[quote name="Tyrant11429"]What size do I have to change it to make it fit the z1 screen[/quote]

500 x 240

[quote name="Tyrant11429"]also how many pics do I need to put on a disc for the z1 to read it ? [/quote]

Some say you don't need to fill the disk with something else. But I couldn't get a cd with 5 jpgs to read, I needed to fill it with some big zip file. Put your pictures in the "Pictures" folder on the cd. I created a "something" folder or whatever and put a big zip file in there and it worked for me.

[quote name="Tyrant11429"]And they have to be jpeg ?[/quote]

That's what the manual says, but it is stored on the hard drive as a BMP. I don't know if you can fake it out by renaming a jpg as a bmp. But with the program link above, you can convert anything to jpg with it I believe.