AVIC411.com

how do i do bypass on car w/gmos06 interface?

i posted this question in a bypass thread but it got forgotten and received no real help.

so im posting it up individually to get some answers...dont get mad at me for double posting, becasue its not.

Ok, i have an 02 cadillac deville with bose, RAP, beeps, chimes, onstar, etc... and i used the metra axxess gmos06 interface to keep it all.

the instructions told me to attach the d3's mute wire to a brown wire on the gmos06 interface.

it also told me to connect the d3's brake wire to a green brake wire on the gmos06.

all works fine, but.........................i wanna do the bypass!!!!!!!!!

how do i do the bypass if the interface requires me to connect the mute and brake wires to it?

anyone done the bypass to a gm vehicle with a bose/onstar/rap interface?

help me fellas.

thanks

as far as the mute wire. If you read the bipass sticky the auther also ggives other wires to transfer to the proper location. The parking brake I would try to pig tail a ground on it to see if it works? I'm not sure if it would cause you to blow a fuse. Matbe someone else on the forum has done your model car before