AVIC411.com

NEW AT THIS

I NEED HELP INSTALLING AVIC-Z2 IN TO A 2006 DODGE CHARGER RT.. IN DETAIL PLS........ SO FAR I CONNECTED ALL THE WIRES TO A FACTORY HARNES, RAN GPS INT. AND REAR POSS. WIRE (THE PURPLE ONE)........ I BUT I GET NOTTHING THE UNIT DONT EVEN LIGHT UP. IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE HARNES, MY WIRING,OR BOTH. ALSO WHATS THE SECOND FACTORY WIRES FOR (THE SMALL SET)...... AND HOW/WHERE DO I CONNECT THE LEAD WIRE(PINK ONE )FOR SPEED DETECTION. I GUESS I NEED HELP FROM STEP ONE........

I NEED HELP INSTALLING AVIC-Z2 IN TO A 2006 DODGE CHARGER RT.. IN DETAIL PLS........ SO FAR I CONNECTED ALL THE WIRES TO A FACTORY HARNES, RAN GPS INT. AND REAR POSS. WIRE (THE PURPLE ONE)........ I BUT I GET NOTTHING THE UNIT DONT EVEN LIGHT UP. IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE HARNES, MY WIRING,OR BOTH. ALSO WHATS THE SECOND FACTORY WIRES FOR (THE SMALL SET)...... AND HOW/WHERE DO I CONNECT THE LEAD WIRE(PINK ONE )FOR SPEED DETECTION. I GUESS I NEED HELP FROM STEP ONE........

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE NEW DODGES DONT HAVE AN IGNITION WIRE IN THE PLUG. YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOU OWN. SINCE YOU HAVE THE WHOLE THING PULLED OUT GO TO THE CIG. LIGHTER AND TAP THE IGN RIGHT THERE TO THE RED ON THE RADIO

• 2 weeks later...
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE NEW DODGES DONT HAVE AN IGNITION WIRE IN THE PLUG. YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOU OWN. SINCE YOU HAVE THE WHOLE THING PULLED OUT GO TO THE CIG. LIGHTER AND TAP THE IGN RIGHT THERE TO THE RED ON THE RADIO

Want help?

What people are trying to tell you is that writing everything in capital letters is baaad forum etiquette and is perceived as yelling.

'HOPE THIS HELPS :shock:

Want help?

What people are trying to tell you is that writing everything in capital letters is baaad forum etiquette and is perceived as yelling.

'HOPE THIS HELPS :shock:

You responded to the person who was answering the threadstarter in kind. He doesn't want help, and he was calling (more) attention to the threadstarter's lack of control over the caps.