AVIC411.com

How much did you pay for your z1 shipped?

Guest jon

[quote name="SuperchargedWS6"]Another vote for 6ave.com Haven't received it yet but was really happy with the prices. $1500 shipped for the Z1 (from an authorized dealer). $199 for a 5 year warranty (6 in total) that is honored at any pioneer repair center. $100 for the bluetooth (backordered). Their price is pretty much the same as non-authorized dealers.

Great deal![/quote]

They, 6th Ave, seem very flakey to me. First of the week called and price was $1499.06 shipped. I called earlier and was told the price was now $1699.00. haggled for a few and they said they would include the Ipod adapter at that price($1649.00 for Z1). I wasn't happy with that so I checked a few other places and found several for under $1500.00.
I call back to 6th Ave and spoke with someone different. Told him I was ready to purchase and had been told a price of $1499.00 and he told me that the price was now $1715.00

How the heck do you just get a fair treatment from these guys.
I want to order from them just because they are a Auth. Dealer, but this is making Ebay look good.
:evil:

EDIT: UPDATE.

So I refresh the webpage at 6th ave showing the Z1 and it now shows $1515.00(said "call for price" earlier). I call and get someone that tells me the price is $1751.00 :x . Hang up and call again, this person tells me that they have it instock then asks about warranty. I tell him no thanks, then he tells me to just order over the internet, that it will take to long to take my info over the phone. WHAT GIVES WITH THESE PEOPLE. :evil: :evil:
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I called they said they run weekend sales ($1500+ $0.06) shipping and come Monday the price goes to $17xx. It appears they really hold to that. If it helps, I dealt with Roberto ext 8609. I paid the sale price, got a deal on the warranty and it shipped that same day. A really good, no hassle experience for me.

Also on an aside, I ordered a JL w6 sub and a couple Kicker SX series amps from JP Design in Cali (dynamicautosound on ebay) and was very pleased as well. They had a great price, threw in shipping, and shipped same day. All their items came shipped new, with serial numbers intact. Plus, unlike a lot of ebay sellers, they had an 800 number I could call and talk to someone rather than only accepting email correspondance.

[quote name="dionga"]
They, 6th Ave, seem very flakey to me. First of the week called and price was $1499.06 shipped. I called earlier and was told the price was now $1699.00. haggled for a few and they said they would include the Ipod adapter at that price($1649.00 for Z1). I wasn't happy with that so I checked a few other places and found several for under $1500.00.
I call back to 6th Ave and spoke with someone different. Told him I was ready to purchase and had been told a price of $1499.00 and he told me that the price was now $1715.00

How the heck do you just get a fair treatment from these guys.
I want to order from them just because they are a Auth. Dealer, but this is making Ebay look good.
:evil:

EDIT: UPDATE.

So I refresh the webpage at 6th ave showing the Z1 and it now shows $1515.00(said "call for price" earlier). I call and get someone that tells me the price is $1751.00 :x . Hang up and call again, this person tells me that they have it instock then asks about warranty. I tell him no thanks, then he tells me to just order over the internet, that it will take to long to take my info over the phone. WHAT GIVES WITH THESE PEOPLE. :evil: :evil:[/quote]
[quote name="SuperchargedWS6"]Well, when I called they said they run weekend sales ($1500+ $0.06) shipping and come Monday the price goes to $17xx. It appears they really hold to that. If it helps, I dealt with Roberto ext 8609. I paid the sale price, got a deal on the warranty and it shipped that same day. A really good, no hassle experience for me.

Also on an aside, I ordered a JL w6 sub and a couple Kicker SX series amps from JP Design in Cali (dynamicautosound on ebay) and was very pleased as well. They had a great price, threw in shipping, and shipped same day. All their items came shipped new, with serial numbers intact. Plus, unlike a lot of ebay sellers, they had an 800 number I could call and talk to someone rather than only accepting email correspondance.
[/quote]

I did end up ordering it through their website. We will see this week how things go.
I'm sure that they are fine and all, just don't get the constant changing in prices.
Just set it at a reasonable low price and honor that when someone wants it to purchase.
Here is my experience with 6ave (not pleasant). Ask me, they are a very unsavory company and teach their sales team these practices. I don't want to double post, so here is the link.
[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7868&highlight=#7868]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=#7868[/url]