AVIC411.com

Screen Info and GPS Voice Recognition

Since apparently the D3 doesn't have a couple important features that I'm looking for, I'm wondering if the Z series do.

1. Is there any way to get music information (i.e. song/artist display) while in Navigation mode? This is a very important feature to me because I like to have my navigation map on most of the time (even when I know where I'm going). I like learning streets and seeing on the map exactly where I'm going. However, based on my experience at Circuit City, the only way I could get any song information was to go to the Music Mode which subsequently changed screens and no longer provided me with my map. Is there any way around this? If not, is there any other device that allows for this?

I liked the way that one of the GM Stock Navigation systems worked. You could split the screen and have half the map and the other half audio. The other features were not that great on the system, but I liked that feature.

2. Does the voice recognition for the GPS work well? That is, can you pretty much use your voice for all kinds of directions and input rather than pushing buttons or is it fairly limited?