AVIC411.com

loop hole in one of the free 360 sites to get it free and ez

Please read entire post. It tells you how to get your own 360 elite using a loop hole that you never have to fully complete the offer. It's really easy.

Instructions to exploit this loop hole is below.

If you go to the site below it will send you to a site to get a free xbox 360 elite. Its one that you have to complete an offer and refer some friends. I have never really believed any of these but my friend completed this several times and already recieved his items. This one is for real. I just thought it was to good not to share. If you use the address here it will get you started with the right account type. You need to sign up for an account. during signup it will ask if you want a point account or referral account. choose referal. Then you have to complete an offer. To complete one without having to spend any money. Find Stamps.com and complete the registration for it. It gives you a 4 week trial. You only have to be signed up for 21 days to comlete the offer. so after about 22 or 23 days cancel the service and you are never charged. just get some friends to complete the same thing and you recieve your free 360 elite. You have several packages to choose from with the elites you can get just the console or you can get the console with a game and extra controller. The size of the package determines how many friends you have to refer. The link to get started is

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4400333