AVIC411.com

Just got a GEX-P10XMT for 6 bucks

Ok guys Circuit City is clearancing their Gex-p10xmt's for 7.96 My stores were sold out other than the displays but i picked them up on open box for 6.30 with tax. i got both they had around here, they just went on clearance any they dont even know about it yet, they still had the price as 104.99 so go pick em up and get your system going with navtraffic.

P.S. I am going to sell my gex-p920xm and i got 2 p10xmt so i will sell they 2nd one, the only catch is it doesnt have the data cable, it does have the antenna, ip bus and power wires.

Make offers and P.M. me

They only had one, and it was in the warehouse. The car audio guy that I asked didn't even know what it was so I just gave him the model number, he typed it in, and two minutes later I was out the door.

The funny thing is that the GEXP920XM is still $100 there, and this one is $8 even though they are both still current models. CC is just dumb I guess

i asked my guy about it and he said the new model is coming out so they are just blowing them out. i asked if the new one is any different and he said its just a newer package. I dont know what he is talking about since they didnt have one, he couldn't tell me what model it was and i havent seen one on pioneers website. Oh well good for us bad for them. He also told me that there cost on it was like 104 bucks or something, so taking a big hit. I do know the cost on the ipod adapter is 39 bucks.

i was just at circuit city and i had them check other stores in the area to see if they had any left. He told me the Circuit city in Columbia, SC still has one on display but they wont ship it to my store cause its an open box, so if anyone in that area wants one, go get it, its just a little too far for me.

I got 2 brand new ones from my local CC for $12.96 each tonight. I have no idea why the price discrepancy vs other posters, but thats still super low. Obviously, I got the last 2 in stock. The people working there had no idea about the clearance, and were initially confused. I told them I read online these were selling for a bargain, and he let me continue to check out.

Got one for my D3 and future N4 now. I wasn't even planning on getting XM, but with these prices, why not. Now I just gotta pay XM their blood money.