AVIC411.com

N1->N3 Upgrade, GEX-P910XM no longer working...

I recently sent in my N1 for the ribbon cable recall. While the unit was at Pioneer, I ordered a N3 brain from eBay and got the new 70-series DVDs. Once I had everything, I installed it all and upgraded the software from my old N1. When I attempted to re-connect my AUX, my MULTI-CD, and my GEX-P910XM, none of the components worked. I could connect the AUX and the CD separately and together, but once the XM unit got into the chain, nothing worked. I also tried to run just the XM unit on its own with no results. It worked just fine before everything was taken apart. Power is working to everything and I've checked the continuity of the cables which seem to be okay.

Does the old 910XM receiver not work with the N3? Do I need to get the 920? Or is there something else I'm missing??

I checked all power/ground connections and everything seems to be fine. Today I purchased an ipod adapter and tried using the IP-Bus cable to connect the old XM tuner and it worked just fine. Apparently, there's a cable problem that must have happened during all the plugging and unplugging. So, looks like I just need to find a new IP-Bus cable.... anyone know where to find one cheap?

And just for the record, I've never really had a problem buying anything on eBay, you just need to stick to high-feedback/high transaction count sellers. As it turns out, this wasn't a "buying on eBay" problem.