AVIC411.com

Back-Up Camera/ByPass HELP!

I just finished installing the back-up camera (ND-BC2) for my Z1, but I can't get it to turn on when I put it in reverse. When I first turn the car on the back-up camera turns on and then I have to wait for it to boot-up and then press an AV button to get it out of the camera mode. Did I wire something wrong? It works fine in the split navi-camera mode. Also, I was able to watch movies while moving before the install and now it won't work unless I am traveling under 10mph? Is this a setting or a wiring error? PLEASE HELP

So you have it wired up to the backup light wire? If so do you have it set to positive or negative based on what you are connected to?

Your other issue with watching movies. Sounds like you might have pulled your 2 wire bypass wire lose. Make sure your parking break wire is grounding too.

Dude. Quit posting that chit here and just buy it from Pioneer parts if you want it that bad. Posts asking for a 10 year old CD player face don't belong in a navigation forum

looking for pioneer deh-p8000r faceplate send me (PM) thanksssssssssssss

I agree !!

WTF, talking about a thread whore.