AVIC411.com

Help with DVD

Rip the disk image to your computer.

Burn that disk image image on to a dual layer DVD.

I use DVD decrypter to rip and burn disk images, but unfortunately it isn't mac compatible.

I'm sure there's something like it on download.com that you could find for free.

I use toast to copy disk, just use the disk copy feature, there is no copy protection on the original disk. If the app you have has disk copy it should work without any problems. I use Verbatim media always. They have the best quality standards of any media company. In contrast, Memorex has the worst, I would stay away from them.

It's funny... all I ever hear is people saying that Memorex is the worst as far as disk quality goes. I'm not saying they're wrong or anything, maybe i've just been lucky as hell. But I've used roughly 400 Memorex DVD-R's in the past few years, and haven't had more than 3, maybe 4 bad disks.

• 1 month later...

Either DVD will work, + or -. As long as it's a dual layer disk.

As far as software, DVD decrypter is a simple program that basically just rips DVD iso's to your hard drive and burns them to disks. You can download it for free off the internet.