AVIC411.com

Mounting Brackets & Backgrounds For Hyundai XG350 2005

Hello, I am having hard time finding double din mounting bracket for my car 2005 XG 350, aftermarket only makes single din and my factory radio is too big for D3. Anyone knows where I can find the bracket?

Another question is...is there anyone who has Hyundai or XG 350 OR cool backgrounds for any car? Thank you so much!!!!

post-14293-1287275335361_thumb.jpg

You're gonna have to do what I did. I have a 2002 Elantra and I had to use the factory radio brackets. You have to take them off the XG radio and mount them to the D3 and then mount it in your dash. You may have to modify the unit or the brackets to make the bracket fit. I had to drill two very small holes on both side of my D2 so that my stock brackets mounted to the D2 in a way that would let the D2 sit at the proper angle in my dash. But the key is to start with the stock radio brackets.

BG's: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11609

Thank you so much for your reply however, I was told that my factory unit is larger than D3. Could I still use my factory bracket in this case? :cry:

I hope you can give me some more tips. Thanks

I don't know. You'd have to try it. A year ago, Circuit City and Crutchfield sites said the D2 doesn't fit my car too. Now, they make a double din kit and now both sites say it fits now. So the only reaon they really say it doesn't fit is because there is no dash kit available for your car. But you will have to gamble with it and see if your stock brackets will work. Buy one and try it and if it doesn't fit, return it.