AVIC411.com

A Few Questions

Hope someone can answer a few simple questions.
1. Can/does the have a trip counter? Such as the Garmin iq3600. It will give me total miles traveled, average speed, total stopped time, max speed, ect, ect on a given from: to: destination.

2. Where do most of you guys have the GPS antenna moounted. How does it fasten? Adhesive? screw down?? Cable long enough to route to rooftop in 03' Surburban?

OK a few more than a couple of questions, but I keep the planning in my head and getting ready for an eventual install.

Thanks guys,
gals
thanks murzik.
Kind of sucks there is no trip counter. It is cool to have that feature. I bring my Garmin Ique3600 sailing & it keeps a trip log and leaves breadcrumbs where I've been in the sound. It is cool that it is made for roads, but also shows accuratly over water. We have a new bridge here not on maps yet, so when you drive on new bridge, it shows your driving over water. I wonder in the Pioneer has that new bridge. It is like 5-6 miles long.
Does anyone show a picture of the antenna on the web? I've only see pictures of the head unit. Anyone have pics of it?

Thanks in advance.