AVIC411.com

HELP!! Need to install Z1 to an Escalade!! AGAIN

Hello everyone. Back here again with some much needed help questions.

My escalade was stolen, someone from chicago thought it would be fun to give me a fake check for my car and strip it completely. Anyway, i need to install a Z1 back into my escalade. I am also installing te pioneer 6 disk changer (xdv-p6). So if you know that i will need a small part, please help and just list what i need. The reason is, i have to order it and have it here in advance becuase no one around here stocks anything. thanks for all of your help in advance.
[quote name="negri21"]
My escalade was stolen, someone from chicago thought it would be fun to give me a fake check for my car and strip it completely.[/quote]

Your story surprises me since you mentioned that you renew cars and sell them. I would've have thought you would not have been taken by a "fake" check. I do some selling on fleebay and for transactions not involving PayPal, I always wait for checks to clear before I make delivery of the item. With a car I would be even more careful. Good luck with your new install.