AVIC411.com

Hi guys, I bought a Japanese import Mazda Atenza 20s (2010) with a pioneer c9p5 installed. I never knew that my car had a backup camera until I bent over the clean my rear licence plate. The camera was turned off from the settings(had to use translate to work my way towards it). I enabled the camera and it was working great until I pressed a button which translated to 'front plus side plus back camera' and now, nothing comes up on my screen. My music is working, buttons are working, I can see the reverse camera but when I put the car to drive or park or anything other than reverse, the screen goes black and one of the japanese buttons opens up options like contrast and brightness for camera. Also, my screen is working as it works for reverse camera. Is there a way I can hard reset the unit without taking it out? I couldn't find a reset pin hole. I tried to disconnect and reconnect the battery but doesn't affect the head unit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a unit like this;

https://www.croooober.com/en/item/cparts/00000139/Memory-Navigation-digital/8084837/The-Price-Cut-Has-Closed-Mazda-Genuine-C9P5-V6-650-AVIC-MRZ-0247-Zm

I'm based in New Zealand btw

Thanks heaps

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I have bought a Pioneer Ca9pa which is like what you have. It's from a Mazda Atenza. I have attached an image of the wiring plug I have for it. It works, however I can't use it fully as it says due to driving. Even though I'm not driving. Which means it has a parking brake wire. I'm in need of help. Please.  Also in New Zealand.

I'm thinking there may be a wire missing as I have grounded the second black and brown wire but nothing. 

20240225_131018.jpg

20240225_130928.jpg

20240225_130920.jpg