AVIC411.com

Cant hear phone calls on 7200nex

So i can play music with my phone thru bluetooth on my Avic 7200NEX but if i try to make a phone call it shows the phone call menu but i cant hear anything but the person on the other line can hear me. How do i fix this? 

Here's better description. 

I have a pioneer 7200nex in my car and never used to have any issues but as of recently i noticed, after trying to make a phonecall over bluetooth for the first time in a while, i cannot hear any phone audio. When i dial a number from my phone, my music on my headunit goes off like its switched over to a phone call. I can see on my phone that it is dialing as the time counter keeps going up and if i switch my phone over to speak, i can now hear the phone call. Also if i go under the actual "mode" part of my head unit and switch from like my radio over to "bluetooth audio" it then works and i can hear the phone call. I never used to have to do that. If my bluetooth was connected to my phone and i was listening to the radio, and made a call or got a call my radio would switch automatically over to the phone and i could hear and talk just fine. Any ideas?  

i have my output on all speakers as well