AVIC411.com

The sirius unit can be tapped into the power wire going to the D3, but make sure it's the CONSTANT power, not the switched power wire.

As for the reverse camera, I THINK you can use the wire going to your reverse light as the power source for the camera, as it only has to be powered up while in reverse. But if you want to be able to view the rear view camera at any time, you'll have to run a small power wire to it, switched preferrably, so it isn't powered on while the car is turned off.

well snap! I got the backup cam working, looks great. But the SIRIUS turner isn't working. I called up SIRIUS and they tried everything they could, so they gave me the number to Pioneer. So I called them up. The guy went through the whole install with me, and at the end said that I had it installed right. So he thinks the tuner is bad!! :(:? So now I'm trying to get Crutchfield to send me a new one. :lol:

Just so everyone knows Crutchfield rocks! I had my Tuner since the 10th of last month and I got my D3 for x-mas. And to find out the tuner didnt work. So I called em up and they said they will send me a brand new on today! Even though I'm passed my 30 days! :lol::D

Yeah, Crutchfield has the best customer service in the universe... Now only if their prices were a bit more competitive, I would get absolutely everything from them.

lol.. I'd rather spend a little more to get help like that then spend less and get someone who doesn't care about you. :wink: