AVIC411.com

Z1 Install in So. Cal ---- and guide speaker??

I had a couple of questions, I was wondering if anyone in So Cal knows of a quality but affordable install of this unit with the TV tuner?
Also I was looking at the install instructions myself and noticed something called a guide speaker, sold separately...what is this?? Thanks for your help!
[quote name="raddd"]where are u located in so-cal....i installed mine mineself, your gonna need a double din cage for it....i have one lol hint hint[/quote]

haha thanks for the offer, I have a 2002 Subaru WRX and it already has a double din 6 disc changer so Im good to go as far as that goes. I just need a quality install with the TV tuner i ordered but want to spend little as possible because it cost so much money for the unit...but I DO want quality, so thats my situation right now. Im located in Seal Beach, what about yourself?
[quote name="brachoza"]the guide speaker is a stand alone speaker just for guidance. if you dont ue that speaker you can set up the z1 to paly the guidance voice over the factory front speakers left, right or both.[/quote]

You might want to double check that. I believe the guide speaker is only operational if you have the 5.1 surround. Otherwise, nothing is output to that connection. That's how I understand it anyway.