AVIC411.com

CD-IB100ii Install

Ok I am ready to instal the CD-IB100ii Ipod interface to my D2 (blue wire disconnected) but i have a qestion. I have XM, so i know i have to run the bus from the xm instead of the d2... no problem... but i can't figure out where i need to connect the power supply from the CD-IB100ii. My thoughts are that maybe i dont need to connect it b/c it will get the power supply from the xm unit? I'm digging around everywhere but i really dont see where i am suppost to connect this power supply. Help....

I see the harness from my car is connected to my d2. THen i see the xm i think spliced in to the power line of the d2. I dont see a harness i can plug in to or a harness from the xm. The only two harnesses i see are from my car to the d2. I guess if worst comes to worst i can splice the power cable to the power line either into the d2 power line or the power line from my car just before the car harness....

??????