AVIC411.com

AT&T Blackjack II with AVIC-D3

i tried searching a bit and only found minimal info... some people were having issues with the pairing of the 2 devices using the btb200...i am looking to buy a new phone and the BJ2 is on the top of my list... i obviously wouldnt want to buy it if it wont function correctly... anyone have some insight on this?

There is a post under the topic CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones that eventually talks about WM6 and editing the registry.

The link is here: http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung- ... post680106

I have a Blackjack 2 and as soon as I made those changes it successfully paired with my BTB200. Both the headset and the stereo mode work. The only problem is that is asks me to connect everytime I turn the car back on instead of connecting automatically like my blackberry did. But, at least I dont have to pair each time and my phonebook stays in memory (albeit I had to xfer contacts 1 by 1).

I think there is a way to get the bluetooth to stop asking to connect - as I had the Blackjack 1 and seemed to recall someone fixing this issue (and no, checking the box autoconnect doesnt work - at least the way it should).

There is a post under the topic CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones that eventually talks about WM6 and editing the registry.

I have a Blackjack 2 and as soon as I made those changes it successfully paired with my BTB200. Both the headset and the stereo mode work. The only problem is that is asks me to connect everytime I turn the car back on instead of connecting automatically like my blackberry did. But, at least I dont have to pair each time and my phonebook stays in memory (albeit I had to xfer contacts 1 by 1).

I think there is a way to get the bluetooth to stop asking to connect - as I had the Blackjack 1 and seemed to recall someone fixing this issue (and no, checking the box autoconnect doesnt work - at least the way it should).

Awesome!! Thanks so much may I ask how you edited the registry?

Thanks again!!

• 5 months later...

How do you make those changes?

Awesome!! Thanks so much may I ask how you edited the registry?

Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...