AVIC411.com

Will N4 bypass work for N3?

I've read most of the posts about the N3, and I didn't see anything about using the pin method as you would for the N4. Is there any possiblities there? If not, I've also used the solder method for my old N2, and I've seen different posts about soldering the N3. But then I've also seen posts about a switch instead of soldering. Which one is it? Do I solder Or flip a switch? And please don't tell me "Just pull up the sticker and look" Unless that's really the only way to find out. Thanks.

I have not tried it but know of an installer that tried it after the N4 bypass came out. He stated that it didn't work. The N3 is easy to bypass. Just get a small paper clip and there is a switch. It has a cover on it so it is a little of a pain. Any how. Good luck.

Rob

The N4 is even easier. You need a better installer

I have not tried it but know of an installer that tried it after the N4 bypass came out. He stated that it didn't work. The N3 is easy to bypass. Just get a small paper clip and there is a switch. It has a cover on it so it is a little of a pain. Any how. Good luck.

Rob