AVIC411.com

z2 install FAIR PRICE????

I went to Best Buy, the installer told me they didnt install the vss wire.

I bought the install kit, gmos 04 adapter, and antenna adapter for 136.00 shipped from crutchfield. Most installers (local car stereo shops) wanted over 200.00 for the parts, and 200.00 labor to install. If you get the install manager at Bestbuy, and work a deal they offered me a install for 150.00...provided you have the parts. I think I am going to attempt this on my own. Good Luck

well if u got a chevy/gmc/cadillac tahoe/suburban/yukon/denali/escalade then i would only charge 75. 50 if i didnt need to cut the dash. but on these vehicles u got to just to cram all those modules in

any aditional xm,ipod, or bluetooth modules are 20 bucks apiece

its only this cheap cuz thats "THE" vehicle to put double dins in. id have to guess ive done at least 40 of them. and ima chevy man myself! woo

Got mine installed at Best Buy for $150. I have an 04 f150 that needed the dash cut for it to work (which i don't think the installer knew when he agreed to the price) Eitherway they did a good job and it looks great. The installer also hooked up the vss, illumination and after a $30.00 tip offered to hook the bypass up as well. They did mess up my climate control module which they paid to replace after I filed a claim. All in all a good experience and the best part is they will uninstall if for free when I go to trade the truck in.