AVIC411.com

I have tried several phones both at&t and I even went to Verizon and tried phones that people on this forum have said work fine. But after I sync my D3 to the phone and turn the car of then back on it does not save my registered phone list... What could be wrong???

It is almost like something is not connected to have the BT adaptor remember the devices. But I had mine installed so I am not really sure how that works. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Manually connecting everytime is a pain.

Did you connect the bluetooth adaptor power lead to a constant or accessory power source?

That is what I am going to have to ask my installer. I think u might have solved my problem.... I didnt know if the adaptor had its own power lead or not since I had it installed by "professionals". If it has a stand alone power I bet u anything that is it. I will update u guys after I ask them.

you need to register your phone with the bluetooth in order for it to auto connect. after you connect the phone, go to menu----then to function-----then to phone register----then hold down the first preset till your phone is saved in it. then it will auto connect.

No it wont. Like I said in my post I have done that. That is my problem. Thanks for the replay anyway. I think it is what the other guy said about the power lead from the BT. I will find out tonight...